Thursday 3 January 2013

January 3rd.

And out I went today.

Today I planned to:

Finish sorting car insurance
Go to library
Phone aunty
Not nap

Today I actually:

Went to library (yay!)
Napped for not long enough.
Had migraine.

I'm wondering whether the migraine was brought on by the trip out.  I felt *so* poorly on the way home, not sure if it was because I did a little too much or because I'm just due a migraine.

I mean, the "too much" was driving to Morries, walking (200m max) very slowly with a couple of rests to the library, choosing my next book, paying my charges (actually, it was that!  It was paying the fees!), going back to Morries, picking up some groceries and having some food, and driving home.  I was actually wishing hubby was with me cos then I'd've made him drive home. 

But why is it that when I went to bed with my migraine *EVERYONE* was being super-noisy?  Did they know or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment