Tuesday 1 January 2013

January 1. New Year and all that

Today I planned to:

Get up early
Re-straighten hair
Have cheese for breakfast
Cook roast lamb dinner
Get quotes for car insurance renewal.

Instead I:

Got up late
Had cheese for breakfast
Watched Mary Poppins
Had a nap
Ate pie that Himself cooked
Got quotes for car insurance renewal (thanks to The Wonderful Martin Lewis, we're currently £200 down on the renewal and I had to stop before I finished due to lack of spoons).

I'm pissed off with having ME.  I thought earlier that it was odd that I hadn't really had a cold this year (and yes, I touched wood straight after).  Then I realised that to get a cold I'd have to be exposed to other people with the virus and to do that I'd have to actually *see* other people.  And unless those people are working in Morrisons or the Coop or the library with a cold, then I'm safe for the time being.

I'd rather have a fucking cold than feel this isolated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment