Friday 4 January 2013

Bleurgh

Today I planned to:

Dye my hair
Cook roast dinner
Phone my aunty
Finish sorting car insurance

Today I actually:

Lay on the sofa feeling like shite and watching crap TV. 

I just feel like pants.  Nothing specific.  Slight fever, but only 0.5 degrees higher than usual.  Glands in armpits are slightly up but nothing to shout about.

But I feel soooooo poorly.  I want to be a kid right now and have mum to look after me and make me a bed on the sofa with the floofy (winceyette) stripy sheets and get me lemon squash when I want it and stuff. 

Instead it was just me (hubby was at library applying for jobs and stuff) and *waaaaaaaaaaah*

I am sick of being poorly. 
I am sick of being sick.
I am sick of not being able to go to work.
I am sick of being skint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment