Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hmmm

What do we want?
Procrastination!
When do we want it?
Next week!

See, I was going to post every day.  And then I didn't, for one day.

And then it was harder and harder to post again. 

But today I have achieved loads and loads.

Today (with wonderful hubby) we have been to recce a new place to live *crosses fingers for the placing on the list-ness*, did the food shopping (so it is now allowed to snow, if it really must), sorted and paid for the car insurance (well, put it on the flexible friend) and had a baff and straightened my hair. 

I'm frigging knackered.

But it all needed doing - and due to procrastination - needed doing today. 

And because I procrastinated I needed to do it all in one day and then did too much. 

So I'm sitting here feeling all floopy because I know I did too much and I can't actually relax tomorrow (cos I have to go to the nurse, hence the need for a bath!) .

Fuck it. 

I shall over-do things this week.  And pay the consequences next...

No comments:

Post a Comment