Friday 2 December 2011

Eeek!

So, who am I and where did this all come from.

I've tried to blog before and it didn't work.  Not sure why, I think it's because I did my usual thing of expecting excellence immediately, and comparing myself to people who have been blogging for years. And when I found myself wanting, I stopped.  Because it's easier to stop yourself than (a) try and fail - or worse - (b) try and succeed. 

Success is scary.

I've had ME since 2008.  I've been working since I was 19, except for the past few months when the ME made me unable to do so.  I'm really struggling with this, especially the fact that I tried to return to work but couldn't do it.  That hurt me more than I can express to people.  The fact that working for more than two hours a day made me so knackered I couldn't do anything else hurt.

I want to be able to work.  But I can't.

Failure is scarier.

No comments:

Post a Comment